World Association of TCVM Membership Registration and Renewal
Join the World Association of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (WATCVM). We are passionate about all aspects of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM), including acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, Tui-na and Food therapy. We support veterinary practitioners worldwide through a network of experts that provide advice on cases, continuing education opportunities, a high-quality scientific journal, educational resources, and assistance in the design and reporting of clinical studies. These organizations support evidence-based TCVM and fund high-quality research projects.
Member Only Benefits:
- Membership with the World Association of TCVM (WATCVM)
- Subscription to the American Journal of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (AJTCVM) with electronic access to all past AJTCVM issues
- Access to the Case Discussion Forum:
- Ask and discuss general TCVM questions and give and receive prompt advice about specific cases daily
- Review the archives by species and topic of discussion to receive help on cases and for continued education
- Quarterly electronic TCVM Newsletters
- Discount on Annual WATCVM Conference
- Educational Resources
- New 2020: Ebook Library
- Sneak Peek available below!
- Abstract research papers on Acupuncture
- TCVM PowerPoint presentation for local and state veterinary association meetings and for lay presentations and presentation dialogue
- TCVM Clinical Examination Forms
- Listing of WATCVM Accredited Institutions
- Coming Soon: Tui-na, Food Therapy and Chinese Herbal Medicine
- New 2020: Ebook Library
- Listing in the public Practitioner Directory
- Useful as a referral source for non-TCVM veterinarians, a public service source for potential clients and communication with other TCVM veterinarians in your area
- Assistance with scientific writing
- Assistance with research design and grant preparation
- Additional Educational Resources
Membership Dues and Payment Options:
Annual dues: $85.00
Payment Options: PayPal with credit card, debit bank, or direct deposit, Check, or Wire transfers.
As a member of the WATCVM, you will have access to all of the member-only benefits listed above and more. Don't miss out, join here today:
Please note that WATCVM memberships are based on a calendar year cycle. Any membership payments received before October 15 will expire on December 31 of that same year. Membership payments received on or after October 15 will be applied toward membership extending through the following calendar year.
Paying via PayPal (A safe and secure processor):
- A PayPal account is not needed to make a debit or credit card payment.
- A PayPal account is needed to make a bank account payment.
- When using a PayPal account to make payments, please make sure the account being used is under the subscriber’s name and not a family member or business.
- Please allow at least 1-2 business days for your membership to be activated after your payment is received.
Paying via Check:
- Download this registration form and submit with your check
- Make Checks out to: WATCVM
- Mailing Address: WATCVM, PO Box 141324, Gainesville, FL 32614
- Mailed applications will be processed as quickly as possible and you will be notified when your membership has been activated.
Paying via Wire Transfer:
- Subject Line: Member Registration Application Wire
- Wire transfer information will be emailed and you will be notified once payment is received that your membership has been activated
International Associations partnered with WATCVM:
All members of International Associations partnered with WATCVM will receive automatic membership with WATCVM and all associated benefits.
- Asociación Española de Medicina Veterinaria Tradicional China (Spanish Association of TCVM)
- For Association information CLICK HERE
Ebook Library Sneak Peek!