Get a Deeper Look into TCVM with the American Journal of TCVM
Here at the American Journal of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (AJTCVM) we are proud to produce a high-quality scientific journal that takes a deeper look into the practice of TCVM. The creation of this journal wouldn't be possible without the support of our AATCVM and WATCVM members.
We would like to extend a warm invitation for others to join these wonderful organizations. One way we would like to do that is by offering a taste of our journal. One article will be released free of charge with 3 months of access. Every 3 months the article will be replaced with a new AJTCVM article.
The free article is "The Effect of Yunnan Baiyao on Platelet Activation, Buccal Mucosal Bleeding Time, Prothrombin Time, Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time, and Thromboelastography in Healthy Dogs: A Randomized, Controlled, Blinded Study" by Christine Egger DVM, MVSc, DACVAA. This article appeared in Vol. 11, No. 2 issue of the AJTCVM published in August 2016.
- Access to the Case Discussion Forum:
o Ask and discuss general TCVM questions and give and receive prompt advice about specific cases
o Review the archives by species and topic of discussion to receive help on cases and for continued education
- Free classified ads on the Forum site
- Subscription to the American Journal of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (AJTCVM):
o Have electronic access to all past AJTCVM issues for review, continued education and manuscript preparation
- Quarterly electronic TCVM Newsletter
- Discounts on select TCVM conventions
- Access to the TCVM Electronic Library:
o Useful for review, continued education and manuscript preparation
- An 'Introduction to Acupuncture' PowerPoint presentation and dialogue:
o For local and state veterinary association meetings and for lay presentations
- Listing in the public Practitioner Directory:
o Useful as a referral source for non-TCVM veterinarians, a public service source for potential clients and communication with other TCVM veterinarians in your area
- Assistance with scientific writing
- Assistance with research design and grant preparation
To become a part of these passionate, non-profit organizations, click here!