2020 Annual Conference
22nd Annual International Conference on TCVM
November 19 - 22, 2020
Chi Institute: 9650 West Highway 318, Reddick, FL USA
Main Theme: Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Diseases in Dogs, Cats, and Horses
- Learn from world renowned speakers and get the latest updates on TCVM.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with like minds from around the world.
- Reunite with old friends and make new ones.
- Earn up to 32 RACE approved CE hours.
- Receive a digital PDF file of the conference lectures handouts.
- Add a complimentary hardcover conference proceedings to your TCVM library.
- Join us at the conference banquet with one complimentary banquet ticket.
Conference Lecture (Nov. 19-20, 2020): $425* - 16 CE Hours
*Early bird registration rate ends by 8/18/2020
$475 advanced registration rate ends by 10/18/2020
$525 normal registration rate after 10/18/2020
PDF download file instructions will be emailed to attendee.
Optional binder of printed lecture handout will be available for pick up on-site: $35
Workshops (Nov. 21-22, 2020) - 4 CE Hours Each
|Equine TCVM Scanning & Lameness Diagnostics||$250|
|Clinical Veterinary Ozone Therapy||$250|
|Integrative Approach to Exotic Animals||$250|
Workshop registration is only open to the conference lecture attendees.
- $100 off when registering for any 3 workshops
- $250 off when registering for all 3 workshops
- $50 off for current WATCVM members
Conference lecture and workshop registration fees will be due 90 days before the conference.
Co-sponsor: World Association of TCVM
Call For AbstractsWe are very pleased to invite veterinary acupuncturists and TCVM clinicians and researchers to submit abstracts for presentation during the 22nd International Conference on TCVM (ICTCVM) on Nov. 19-20, 2020. This exciting conference will be held at the Chi Institute campus in Reddick, Florida USA.
Submissions may span multiple topics – please indicate all applicable categories when submitting an abstract.
- Clinical Research including any study on the efficacy or safety/side effect(s) of any TCVM therapeutic, clinically randomized and controlled studies, or a retrospective study of a series of cases of a disease or syndrome. This is a 30-minute presentation.
- Clinical Application including any new acupuncture techniques/methods, herbal formulas, or Tui-na/food therapy treatments in dogs, cats or horses. This is a 30-minute presentation.
- How to including pearls and clinical tips of how to diagnose and/or treat a disease or medical condition/syndrome in dogs, cats, horses, or exotic and zoo animals. This is a 30-minute presentation.
- A Case Study including any unique or special case in a dog, cat, horse, or other species. This is a 10-minute presentation.
Each selected 30-minute presentation will be awarded $300 and each selected 10-minute presentation will be awarded $150. The awards will be credited to the conference registration fee and the presentation will be published on the annual conference proceedings. A certificate will be awarded to the first-place presenter in each category.
The abstract must be submitted in a single-spaced Microsoft Word document and must be no more than two pages in length. Abstracts may be sent by email as an attachment identified as “Abstract TCVM Conference” in the e-mail subject line. The abstract must include the following items:
- Title of Topic
- Name of Author(s)
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Short bio
Attendees of the 2019 Conference in China.
Attendees of the 2019 Conference in China during lectures.
- January 31, 2020: Abstract submission deadline
- February 28, 2020: Selection notifications sent
- May 31, 2020: Whole paper submission deadline
- September 30, 2020: Conference registration deadline
- September 30, 2020: PowerPoint presentation submission deadline
For More Information