Get a Deeper Look into TCVM with the American Journal of TCVM
Here at the American Journal of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (AJTCVM) we are proud to produce a high-quality scientific journal that takes a deeper look into the practice of TCVM. The creation of this journal wouldn't be possible without the support of our AATCVM and WATCVM members.
We would like to extend a warm invitation for others to join these wonderful organizations. One way we would like to do that is by offering a taste of our journal. One article will be released free of charge with 3 months of access. Every 3 months the article will be replaced with a new AJTCVM article.
The free article is "A Randomized and Controlled Study of the Effect of Echinacea purpurea on Canine Parvovirus and Canine Distemper Virus Antibody Levels in Dogs Distemper Virus Antibody Levels in Dogs" by Yucheng Guan BS, Jiuzhi Chen MS, Shanshan Zhou MS, Cui Liu PhD, Shining Guo DVM, PhD, and Dayou Shi DVM, PhD. This article appeared in Vol. 13, No. 2 issue of the AJTCVM published in August 2018.
- Access to the Case Discussion Forum:
o Ask and discuss general TCVM questions and give and receive prompt advice about specific cases
o Review the archives by species and topic of discussion to receive help on cases and for continued education
- Free classified ads on the Forum site
- Subscription to the American Journal of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (AJTCVM):
o Have electronic access to all past AJTCVM issues for review, continued education and manuscript preparation
- Quarterly electronic TCVM Newsletter
- Discounts on select TCVM conventions
- Access to the TCVM Electronic Library:
o Useful for review, continued education and manuscript preparation
- An 'Introduction to Acupuncture' PowerPoint presentation and dialogue:
o For local and state veterinary association meetings and for lay presentations
- Listing in the public Practitioner Directory:
o Useful as a referral source for non-TCVM veterinarians, a public service source for potential clients and communication with other TCVM veterinarians in your area
- Assistance with scientific writing
- Assistance with research design and grant preparation
To become a part of these passionate, non-profit organizations, click here!