Balance Method for Equine Dermatologic Cases
Skin diseases are commonly seen in horses. Although most of them a cured easily with conventional drugs, some others can be challenging to treat. This seminar will review the principles of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM) regarding skin issues and discuss challenging equine skin cases resolved with the use of the Balance Method.
- Leslie Tahon Schmid, Dr Méd. Vét., MS-TCVM, CVA, CVBMA, CVFT, CVCH, CVTP
- September 16
- 3pm Central European Time Zone (CET), which is GMT + 2h during the summer time.
- 1 Hour IVAS CE
- Live via Zoom (no recording available for later viewing)
- Webinar Summary PDF file provided
- $15 for watcvm members | $20 for non-watcvm members