2022 Annual International Conference
The main theme for this year's conference lectures is TCVM for the Diagnosis and Treatment
of Pain, Emergency, Trauma, and Five Sense Organs Disorders.
The Annual Conference will span over the course of four days, with two days of lectures and two days of rotating workshops held at Chi University's campus in Reddick, FL, September 15 - 18 (Thursday to Sunday), 2022.
- Network with TCVM professionals from around the world
- Listen to engaging lectures from global presenters
- Receive a complimentary hardcover copy of the conference proceedings
- Enjoy seeing old friends and making new ones
- WATCVM Members recieve a conference discount
Take part in WATCVM's fundraising Silent Auction whether you attend in-person or virtually. More information on items that can be bid on will be emailed to all attendees a couple of weeks prior to the event. Some items donated in 2021 were: Barkbox of pet goodies, Vet Naturally goodie box, Pet | Tao dog food and treats, Tampa Aquarium Tickets, and more. All funds go towards furfilling WATCVM's mission.
Attend Online or in Person
Equine and Small Animal tracks are available and three (3) optional workshops:
- How to Make a TCVM diagnosis
- How to Scan Acupoints for Lamness Diagnosis in Horses
- How to Perform Electro-acupuncture and Laser Acupuncture.
Hero Braces Digatherm Ekico
Multi Radiance Respond System