Join, or Renew Your Membership
Join us and be part of a non-profit organization that is passionate about all aspects of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine: acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, Tui-na and food therapy!
WATCVM Member Benefits:
Explore the advantages that membership offers, then join us!
Subscription to the American Journal of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (AJTCVM):
- Receive two printed AJTCVM issues per year and online access to all past issues
Access to the AJTCVM electronic library:
- Useful for review, continued education and manuscript preparation
Access to the American Association of TCVM (AATCVM) Case Discussion Forum:
- Ask and discuss general TCVM questions and give and receive prompt advice about specific cases
- Review the archives by species and topic of discussion to receive help on cases and for continued education
Free classified ads on the forum
Listing in the public AATCVM Practitioner Directory:
- Useful as a referral source for non-TCVM veterinarians, a public service source for potential clients, and communication with other TCVM veterinarians in your area
Electronic WATCVM newsletters
Discounts on select TCVM conferences
Assistance with scientific writing, research design and grant preparation
An 'Introduction to Acupuncture' PowerPoint presentation and dialogue:
- For local and state veterinary association meetings and for lay presentations
Help support TCVM research
Support the student chapters of the WATCVM
Help provide TCVM scholarships to veterinarians and veterinary students in developing nations
How to Join:
- Apply Online
- Join over the phone: Please call our toll-free line for assistance, 1-844-422-8286. For membership benefits and fee information, please click here.
- Join by mail: Please print and mail the Membership Application and fee to our office. Membership fee and mailing information can be found within the Membership Application. Applications will be processed as quickly as possible, and you will be notified when your membership has been activated.
How to Renew:
- To renew your membership, please visit aatcvm.org/aatcvmjoin.
- Renew and login to your account.
- Select your membership from the membership list.
- Select manual or automatic membership renewal.
- Enter billing information and select payment method.
- Agree to terms of service and subscribe (bottom right corner)
- Select proceed when the pop-up box appears.
- If paying with credit card, select the pay with debit/credit option in PayPal. If paying offline, you may mail a check for the membership fees directly to the AATCVM. Please be sure to include your name, return address, phone number and email.
Please mail checks to:
PO Box 141324
Gainesville, FL 32614